Mandatory Skills:FMS Applications Support (Facility Management Systems) – like Genetec, ExacqVision, Lenel OnGuard etc.
Manufacturing Applications Support
Job Role ad responsibilities:1. Systems Analyst with minimum 6 to 8 years of IT experience in managing & administering enterprise physical security systems (Video surveillance, IP Access & Door Control, Turnkey Appliances etc)
2. Prior experience working with ITIL best practices and tools such as ServiceNow/Remedy/HPSM etc
3. Experience in Troubleshooting hardware’s such as IP Cameras & all smart devices & network integration and interfaces,
4. Practitioner to specialist experience in upgrade & lifecycle business applications
5. Installation, configuration, customization & enhancements of security systems such as Genetec, ExacqVision, Lenel OnGuard etc
6. Excellent problem solving skills
7. Excellent customer service skills
8. Good vendor communication skills
9. Installation, configuration, customization & enhancements of applications.
10. Experience in Troubleshooting, Job handling, Transaction failures, user issues & reporting etc.
11. On-call support and weekend support for critical issues
Employee Status : Fixed Term Contractor
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 06 2020
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [email protected] with your request and contact information.